Dear Diary,
today has been... well a normal day. I have succeeded in dragging myself of my bed and wash up, ready for school. To study of course. You have no idea how motivated i was to just sit in the library and complete all my revisions. And i did . :)
Remember what i said about how complex humans are? How they are mostly two-faced and how they look after only themselves and no one else? Well, today i have learnt that this is the truth. One true friend has told me about how someone blames me for the drop in his/her results. Well, I am most disheartened. I mean i was so happy and glad that i had such a group to complete all our projects and assignments. But why is there arrows of blame when results are reflected?
Never had I blamed anyone for anything. One might say: with your results, what are there for you to blame and hold grudge for? Hey, whoever who said that please get this in your head, i can blame people and things but i choose not to. Not because I am self-righteous but i find it rather useless and redundant to do so. We did things together, and we bear the consequences together. That has always been the principle and belief i thought everyone holds. But why is there a difference from what i believe? Have i been too naive?
Why is there blames when things turn the opposite way, but never a thank you when things are beneficial to you. They stretch their hands out when they needed help but they will never say thank you after you have provided them with what is essential. This is Human.
I will no longer put in trust for all. This is it.
MrDelena
what we could have been, 10:28 AM.